As you will no doubt have noticed I have made some changes to the blog. The old format was fine for when I started, I wasn’t experienced in blogging and it was a fairly simple format to use. However, almost a year later it was time to shake things up a little and I’m pretty pleased with it I must say.
The changes made to the site are as follows:
- Clickable links to all my social media pages, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads etc…are all now in the same place.
- Link to my Instagram profile now added.
- I have added a gallery where I shall display all of the artwork I use for my books and social media profiles.
- I have added a page for keeping people up to date on the variety of projects I have ongoing.
- I have moved the widgets from the bottom of the page to a sidebar and have added a category cloud and a tag cloud to make navigating the site easier.
- I have updated the about page, there’s a little more information on there about me now, as well as a picture of my ugly mug for your viewing displeasure.
So, please have a poke around and see what you think. Feel free to comment below with your thoughts on the new format.